Sunday 12 April 2015

Final Filming

From looking through our video and showing members of our target audience, we seen what shots we could retake and make better. I was eventually able to get a hold of George to get the last bit of filming done at Rebecca's house. Unfortunately Rebecca was unable to attend but this has made the camera work even for both of us as there was a session earlier on in the year which I was not able to attend. To remind myself of what shots I need to retake I screen shot them from the film to make sure everything was in the right place and putting notes on to tell me what was happening in each scene. The most important part of the filming session was to make sure I got something for the end so we really captured the effect that the war has had on the character. The filming went incredibly well for being on my own, however, not all the shots were used because the lighting was different (not controllable due to the lighter nights which we didn't have back in the first bit of filming) but fortunately the important shots were good to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment